This agreement, made on the above date, is between The Village of Loon Lake (hereinafter referred to as "the Municipality") AND
Pertaining to the following lands or civic address:
- WHEREAS, the "Owner" is the owner, purchaser or lessee of the above lands.
- WHEREAS, the Owner desires the Municipality to snowplow his/her private driveway will contact the Municipality via phone. Phone calls will only be taken during business hours, Monday to Friday 9am-4:30pm, no weekends or statutory holidays.
- The Municipality and the Owner, agree as follows:
- The Municipality agrees to snowplow the private driveway of the Owner when requested by the Owner, however it shall be agreed that such snowplowing shall only be undertaken at the sole discretion of the Municipality.
- The Owner agrees to pay to the Municipality a minimum charge of $10.00 per time.
- The Owner hereby agrees that when snow removal is required, he/she will contact the Municipality via phone.
- The Municipality shall have the right to refuse to snowplow any private driveway that in the opinion of the operator will be hazardous or difficult to snowplow due to overgrown trees, shrubs or clutter. Objects that are not visible due to snow coverage must be marked with stakes or otherwise. Example: bricks, ornaments, shrubs, or small trees.
- The Owner hereby covenants and agrees that he/she will at all times indemnify and save harmless the Municipality, its servants, agents and employees from and against all loss, damage or injury however caused, which may at any time during the continuance of this Agreement occur to any person or the property of any person including the Owner.