ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATOR (14-month term position)
R.M. of Loon Lake No. 561 and Village of Loon Lake
The Rural Municipality of Loon Lake No. 561 and the Village of Loon Lake are seeking an assistant administrator to fill in for a period of 12-14 months for the joint municipal offices of Loon Lake. The successful candidate must be:
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Must have good communication skills with council, staff and rate-payers
- Organizational and record keeping skills.
- Must be able to use word and excel.
- Must be willing to train on MuniSoft and Paymate software
- Accounting experience would be an asset.
- Previous municipal experience an asset
- Criminal record check required
- Must be bondable
This full-time term position offers a competitive pay scale as set out in RM of Loon Lake No. 561 Policy, health and dental benefits, disability benefits and pension plan
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume, including qualifications, related work experience, three work related references and salary expectations to:
RM of Loon Lake No. 561
Loon Lake, SK S0M 1L0
The RM wishes to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Resumes will be accepted until a suitable applicant is found.