SUMMER STUDENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The Village of Loon Lake is currently accepting resumes for the summer employment position
This position includes but is not limited to:
- Assisting in all Village Maintenance
- Dealing courteously with public and co-workers
- Grass cutting
- Weed whipping
- Vehicle maintenance/care
- Flowers/green space watering/weeding
- Adhering to all operating procedures and following safe work practices as set out by the Village Foreman.
- The applicant must be at least 16 years of age
- Have a valid class 5 driver’s license
- Must also be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions for extended periods of time.
- Basic mechanical skills would be considered an asset.
Please submit your resume before May 27, 2022. Your resume can be submitted at the Village office during normal business hours or via mail, or e-mail at the following address;
The Village of Loon Lake would like to thank all interested parties for the enquiries; however only the applicants we wish to interview will be contacted.
Great opportunity close to home!