NOTICE – LOON LAKE RCMP
Criminal Record Checks
- You must fill out and SUBMIT the paper work BEFORE 4pm on Wednesday of every week at the Loon Lake Detachment for it to be ready to be picked up the following Monday.
- Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Checks will only be completed for pick up on Monday’s
Documentation Needed: Please Bring the following with you.
- Receipt of your $25 Dollar Payment from the Village Office (Unless a Volunteer letter provided waiving the charge)
- Two Pieces of Government Issued Identification
- A letter from the employer/organization requesting a Vulnerable Sector check
Due to staffing shortage there will be no exceptions on this process.